Wednesday 15 July 2015

Big Announcement!!!

Hi Guys!!!

I hope you all are enjoying this cooler, sunny weather on this wonderful Wednesday! Today, I just wanted to come on here and tell you my big announcement! Are you ready?

I now have a....... YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

I will still be blogging, but I will also be attaching my videos to the blogs. I have posted the link below!

I started a Youtube Channel because I was finding it hard to get my point across in regards to whatever I was talking about in my post. I was finding it especially difficult in my DIY blog. I kept feeling like I was going to confuse all of your readers because I myself would get confused when reading back what I wrote. With the encouragement of family and friends, I decided to take a leap. I want to share with you all the things I know, my opinions, cool things I find and everything in between. I hope that you enjoy the Youtube channel as much as the blogs. And remember I will still post on here, with or without video content so be sure to come back and check the blogs out.

With much love,

Brittany
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4HLUixems2ln2CfNguupjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment