Wednesday 15 July 2015

Summer Fun: DIY Door Wreath for Canada Day!

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with a DIY home decor post. I know Canada Day has passed, but I figured I would post this anyway. Its a fairly easy project that doesn't take too long to make. Let's get started, shall we?

Things You Need:
-round, styrofoam wreath
-burlap
-Canada Day garland
-Canada Day bow
-Glue gun
-Glue sticks

Step 1:
Take the styrofoam wreath and the glue gun and use it to wrap the burlap around the wreath.Do this quickly because the glue will dry fast.

Step 2:
Next, glue the Canada Day garland around the top of the wreath. See the picture to the right.

Step 3:
Next, glue the bow to the bottom of the wreath. There was a twist tie but I couldn't get it to stay very well. Gluing it worked way better.

Step 4:
Finally, hang the wreath at your front door or wherever you are going to hang it.

I hope you enjoyed this little DIY project for Canada Day. I'm sorry it came too late for Canada Day but perhaps you can use it for next year. If you do end up making it, please let me know by commenting in the comment box below. Until next time, Happy Crafting! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment