Monday 6 April 2015

Spring Thaw with Brittany: DIY Easter Banner

Hi Everyone!

So I'm back today with another Easter DIY decor post. Today, we will be making a simple and affordable Easter banner. You won't need very many supplies and it isn't very time consuming. Let's get started!!!!

Things You Need:
-scissor (or a paper slicer)
-card stock
-printer (with colour ink)
-ribbon
-computer
-hole punch

Step 1:
So the first step will be to google printable banner ideas for easter. I actually found this one on Pinterest and the template was free to download. Once you have found one you like, save it to your computer.

Step 2:
Print it out. Then taking your scissors or paper slicer, cut each banner piece out. Once you have cut them out, take your hole punch and punch two holes at the top of each banner piece. NOTE: Be careful to not punch them too close to the edge. You don't want it to rip apart.

Step 3:
Once you have punch out the holes, take your ribbon and thread it through the holes until all of your banner pieces are on the ribbon. Knot each end so the banner won't come off.

And that's it! You have a simple and really cute Easter banner. You can hang it wherever you like. I hung mine above my TV with some white lights (To see this, be sure to come back from time to time to see my Spring/Easter Decor in the next week)! If you attempt to do this DIY, be sure to let me know in the comments below. You can leave me a pic or send me a link to your own posts. I love checking it out! Until next time, Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment