Tuesday 14 October 2014

Spruce up those boring Notebooks!

Hi Everyone!

I'm back again with another post I had originally wanted to do back in September, but due to slacking on my part, it is going up now. Personally, I like to have a notebook on hand when I'm in class so I can jot down notes for each day. I always go to the Dollar Store to get my notebooks, but sometimes the covers are kind of ugly. So I figured I could spruce it up on my own. This project is easy and won't take too long to do, depending on how creative you get with it. Let's get started, shall we?

Things You Will Need:
-scissors
-notebook
-different things to decorate the notebook
-full sheets of sticker paper (the kind that isn't pre-cut)
-pencil


Step 1:
I didn't have anything else to use to cover the notebook, so I used sticker sheets. I traced the one side of the notebook. Then, I cut out the sticker paper and after peeling back the backing on the sticker paper, I stuck the sticker paper to the front of the notebook. (Note* You may have to do this a couple of time depending on how opaque or transparent the paper is). You may also need to do this to the back of the notebook.

Step 2:
Next, decorate the notebook as you see fit. Get creative with this part. I kept mine fairly simple. I may add to it, but I haven't fully decided what it will be used for yet. You can use all sorts of things for this. Use things like washi tape, scrapbooking paper, scrapbooking stickers, stamps, materials, ribbons etc. Once you are satisfied with your notebook, you can begin using it. Enjoy!

I hope that you enjoyed this DIY project! If you do these yourself, be sure to share them with me! I would love to see what you all create! I hope you have a great afternoon! Happy Crafting! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment