Monday 22 September 2014

I Love Fall: DIY Fall Arrangements!

Hi my crafty friends!

Hope you all are staying warm on this chilly day! So today, I'm posting about a DIY that I did for Fall over the weekend. It took about an hour to do both arrangements. It was fairly easy and budget friendly. Let's get started!

Things you will need:
-scissors
-vase
-rocks/sand/pebbles
-different fall flower and leaf bunches
-ribbon


Step 1: 
Cut all the flowers and leaves off the main stem. Be sure to leave a stem on the actual flower that is about 3 or 4 inches long. If you can't, that is fine. Just make it as long as you can.

Step 2:
Take your vase and fill it with whatever filler you have chose. In one of my vases, I used gold rocks I had around the house and in the other, I used the pebbles that you put in a fish aquarium. I had leftovers from when I made my centrepieces for my wedding reception.

Step 3:
Next wrap the ribbon around the outside the vase. This step is optional. You don't need to wrap ribbon around the vase.

Step 4:
Now, start putting your fall foliage into the vase. Play with it until you get it how you want it. Once you are happy with it, you are done!

Wasn't that easy? I made two in an hour and a half. Remember that there is no bad looking arrangement. It's up to you and what you like. Get creative with it! I hope my first Fall DIY was enjoyable! I'm going to be doing more in the next month or so, so be sure to check back periodically! Happy Crafting! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment